DIY - Master Closet Reveal


This is my first real project to actually complete with before, during and after photos and I'm proud as a peacock!


Before:






Wow we sure had a bunch of junk shoved in there!


During:





After:
Now some detail shots of the completed closet!


Did a little shopping around the house


Found these baskets for $10 each at Walmart




I found these hangers for $.10 each so I bought 200 of them for $20 I knew I would never see a deal like that again! Originally I first found these hangers but when I went back to get more the sales woman showed these beauties to me so I swapped them out!

I love the little details of the tags!


His side.

My side.















Comments

Denise said…
this looks terrific. i can't believe you got 20 hangers for $20.

you can come do my closet next!
D said…
Love your closet re-do!!
Where did you find 10 cent hangers like that?! I want/need them.. and lots of them too :)

Thanks!
MommaMiller said…
whats the bag hanging on his side used for?

Popular Posts